Saturday, June 21, 2008

Thing #11 - organize my life

-Dang! I LOVE this site. Setting up the account was sooo easy.
-I looked at some of the groups and found many to have just ONE member, call me simplistic, but it doesn't actually qualify as a group now does it? Its kinda like hosting a party and you're the only one to show up. Anyway (random travels...), I'm tagged to watch a Children's Literature group.
How will this site be useful?
-For several years, I've been meaning to catalogue my children's literature books (title, genre, teaching elements...) and this would be a great way to get that accomplished. Especially since I'm constantly trying to remember which books are great for main idea, or figurative language, or yada yada yada.... I can use the tags to take care of that aspect. Guess I'll have to fork over some bucks when I get to that 201st book.
-I'm going to sign up for the Early Reviewers (sometimes I need to read grown-up books and not just children's literature or professional books), what a great way to have even more books to catalogue and keep reading.

No comments: