Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Thing #17 (At long last...)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/stignygaard/
(Okay, so I hope I'm giving 'attributes' correctly, I promise this photo was okay to use. No sense in going to Blog Prison over a copyrighted photograph.)

Rule of thumb...complete staff development PRIOR to vacation in Florida Keys.
Okay, #17, The Rollyo almost 'Roll-Me'. It seemed like I just couldn't finish, get the tiny details in order, and link the darn thing to my blog.
First, for what topic do I want to establish a search? After making it way too hard, curriculum, educational research, yada yada yada, I made it easy, vacations.
Second, the small details seemed to run right through my brain, and I didn't want to use one of their standard searches. Anyway, the finished product eluded me UNTIL I watched BGood's video. Awesome, simply awesome. It gave me the visual walk through that clarified the process. If we were awarding trophies to 'best player', 'best blog', 'most improved', etc. I think that BGood needs one for 'best in tune to the needs of the audience'. The post I made on his blog gave just due accolades for the video and mentioned some of the actual curriculum applications (yep, August is just around the corner), especially in 5th grade social studies, because that's where my mind happens to be right now.

No comments: